2017 Wedluxe Wedding Show + Giveaway
The WedLuxe Wedding Show returns January 15th and even though I am not getting ready to walk down the aisle or even engaged, I get excited for this show each year!
Over 2,000 future brides and grooms will join me on Sunday, January 15th, 2017 from 9-5 to visit the highly anticipated show to meet and experience a wide variety of some of the best wedding vendors around. Presented by Oliver & Bonacini Events and Catering and sponsored by Kleinfeld Hudson’s Bay and Tempur-Pedic, I can assure you that this is a wedding even like no other. The “Wanderlust: A Love of Travel” show theme will invite guests to explore the most talented and elite wedding professionals from all facets of the industry. Each attendee will also have the opportunity to experience delicious and delightfully wonderful takeaways at all touch points of the event.
The experiential showcase includes:
- Oliver & Bonacini Events and Catering present a culinary trip around-the-world with interactive, market-style food tastings inspired by cities around the world. Guests will be invited to pack a mini suitcase with yummy treats!
- In the Mirage Lounge & Spa, guests can indulge in beauty or spa services from Radford or Her Majesty’s Pleasure. Here, guests enter to win a luxe bachelorette night out for seven from Her Majesty’s Pleasure!
- Fine Cakes by Zehra, Biji Planners, and G.P.S. Decors present an opulent gallery inspired by Parisian palaces featuring ornate architectural backdrops, multiple embellished cakes, lush florals, a royal garden and so much more. In addition to an abundance of luxury wedding inspiration, each guest that visits the stage will receive their very own sweet takeaway!
- WedLuxe will be bringing the outdoors in with this high-end glamping-meets-luxury-hotel-suite experience, presented by Tempur-Pedic. Guests can test out the “Tempur-Enchant” mattress, while one lucky couple will have a chance to win their very own Tempur-Pedic mattress by snapping a photo in front of a beautiful custom-built floral bed frame and sharing it on Instagram.
- Making her North American debut, Russia’s leading event designer Maria Kamenskaya, presents The Winter Palace Menagerie Bar––an art installation inspired by rare exotic birds that once wandered the gilded courtyard of the iconic Winter Palace.
If that isn’t enough, guests will also receive and fill complimentary custom-printed WedLuxe tote bags from Creative Bag, with a selection of products curated by WedLuxe. Guests will choose from, and receive, items ranging from bespoke paper stationery to beauty products, including luxury face masks from Radford and gift cards from Her Majesty’s Pleasure. Each guest will also receive a special gift from WedLuxe!
Sounds like a perfect Sunday to me! You can get your tickets here and enjoy the WedLuxe Wedding show with me!