Nespresso For The Holidays + Giveaway
Can you believe that Christmas is only 10 sleeps away? How has time flown by so quickly! It feels like yesterday I was saying goodbye to Fall and just picking up my Christmas tree, but nevertheless, a big snowfall has happened and I still have some gift shopping to do. So while we only have just over a week of Holiday prep to enjoy, I am soaking up in all the festivities as much as possible.
During this season, it’s my favourite time to spend with loved ones which of course includes hosting intimate gatherings, and having friends and family over for any occasion whether it be for a cup of coffee or a little Holiday treat! For that reason, I find myself in the kitchen more, putting together treats of all sizes, so I can let my guests indulge (while I do of course).
Luckily, thanks to Nespresso’s Limited Edition Holiday Variations Confetto Collection, I am indulging in a little more coffee now as well and having fun with it. Whether it be hosting an intimate dinner and looking to complete the experience with a dessert, or simply pouring a cup of Nespresso for my guests and making it extra special, I have been reaching for my Nespresso Holiday capsules. So naturally, I found the perfect recipe that I can have my guests and I enjoy for both occasions.
A Tiramisu Hot Chocolate is just as tasty as you would imagine. The Snowball Confetto from the OrignalLine range offers the perfect complimentary coconut and vanilla-infused flavor for this recipe and it is the perfect touch to this tasty and festive treat. So rather than enjoying acoffee and then a dessert after a dinner, I’ve decided to combine the two, and it’s a delicious combination if you ask me!
Keep scrolling for the recipe, but before you do, I’ve got something festive and fun for you guys!
Since it’s the season of giving, and you all know how much I love my Nespresso, I want to give Girls of T.O readers the chance to win a Citiz + Milk Machine along with the Holiday capsules that you know I love, valued at over $350.
To enter, follow Nespresso and me on Instagram and comment on any of my latest 3 posts detailing how you would dress up your coffee for the Holidays! I’m all about throwing in some candy cane sprinkles or coconut whipped cream, so I can’t wait to hear what your favourites are!
Tiramisu Hot Chocolate
- 2 oz semi sweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3 – 4 oz Nespresso Snowball Confetto
- 2 oz brandy (or dark rum)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the topping
- 4 tablespoons mascarpone
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- cocoa powder for dusting
- 2 ladyfingers
- Add the chocolate, cocoa powder, cornstarch, sugar, and salt together in a small saucepan. Heat, and stir until the chocolate is melted and everything is well incorporated.
- Add in the espresso, brandy, and milk. Stir until steaming, but not bubbling. Sir in the vanilla extract. Pour into glasses.
- Beat the mascarpone and heavy cream together until soft peaks form. Beat in the powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt into the cream and beat until medium peaks form.
- Fill a piping bag with the whipped cream and pipe the whipped cream onto the hot chocolate. Insert the lady finger and dust with cocoa powder.
- Serve immediately.
This post is sponsored by Nespresso, however all opinions are my own!