Amazon Spring Beauty Favourites
When it comes to beauty products, I am always on the hunt for something new that is really going to jazz things up and improve my look as well as my skin and features. Of course, as a blogger, it’s not a secret that we are lucky enough to be gifted products – beauty products most of all, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that I always have the specific products I love and need.
With that being said, while I love visiting my local Sephora or perusing the beauty counters at my favourite department stores, when it comes to the products I religiously use, I simply go online and shop them without leaving the comfort of my own home, and pyjamas!
Amazon.ca has become a constant go-to when it comes to the goodies I like to have on reserve for when I know that my holy grail product are running low, and what I love most is that they actually have a lot of my favourite brands and products available whether they are luxury or not!
Wondering what spring beauty products I’m currently loving that are available on Amazon? See below!
- I may not be daring when it comes to funky nail art, but I am obsessed with a beautiful pinky-nude nail colour, and Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish in Lace Me Up is totally my jam.
- If I was stranded on a deserted island and I had to take one beauty product with me, it would most likely be a brow product, so my love for Toppik’s Brow Building Fibers is real.
- Since I can’t turn back the clock, I’m doing my best to age gracefully using some great products like Lise Watier’s Age Control Supreme Nuit Sublime.
- You guys know that lipstick is essential for me, and thanks to Amazon.ca, I can get all the Maybelline lippies I love like their Inti-Matte Nude in Raw Chocolate.
- Last but not least, a pretty floral scent in the Spring and Summer is a must, so my go-to Marc Jacobs Daisy is the last thing I apply when heading out the door. I can’t get enough of the beautiful scent!
Thank you Amazon for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own!