Coffee Table Book Favourites
A few weeks ago I mentioned that I would be partnering with Amazon this year to showcase some of my absolute favourite buys, so I’m excited to share todays post with you guys! Starting things off on a high note, i knew that my first post had to be about Amazon.ca’s amazing book selection. With probably 90% of my books coming from Amazon, I can assure you that my collection is forever growing and there is a reason why Amazon.ca is my destination for all things books – especially the ever-stylish Coffee Table Book.
I’m a firm believer that while a good coffee table book requires a beautiful design that suits your vibe and style, it’s of course all about whats on the inside that counts. From fashion and style to the perfect book that inspires or even tells a story, these books that are currently covering my coffee table (and shelves) are only some of my favourites and in my opinion, are must haves!
- Love x Style x Life: Garance Dore – A forever favourite, this perfectly blush pink book is a must-have. Known for her amazingly stylish blog, Garance Dore weaves together pages filled with photography and illustrations along with the wisdom she gained from her life and her travels. The best part though is her informative tips from how to pair chanel and J.Crew to How to look better a photo!
- In The Company of Women: Grace Bonney – Filed with some of the most influential and creative women on the planet, you really get a beautiful mix of women from all ages, races, backgrounds, and industries – all spilling inspirational advice. From sharing their journey to success to offering insight in to what practices and tools help them, you are bound to find loads of inspiration from some fabulous women.
- Capture Your Style: Aimee Song – Aimee Song is what I consider a real blogger OG (original gangster), so when I found out she was coming out with a book last year, I impatiently waited for its arrival. It’s safe to say that the book was nothing short of what I envisioned from the style maven. Filled with tips that any blogger can benefit from, the book is packed with insights like photo editing and filters, to building your brand!
- All In Good Taste: Kate Spade – This is one of my all time faves. Filled with loads of tips, delicious recipes, personal essays and pages on pages of style, this book is the ultimate how-to of entertaining. If you love to have guests over, plan an elaborate gathering, or generally interested in turning everything in your life chic and charming, then this book is most definitely for you! Honestly, can any gal really say no to Kate Spade anyway? I think not!
- The Coveteur: Private Spaces, Personal Style: Stephanie Mark – When I first began blogging years ago, I remember obsessively reading through each Coveteur profiles. Showcasing celebrities from Cindy Crawford to Christian Louboutin, The Coveter welcomes readers into the lives of each celebrity along with their drool worthy clothes, accessories, and objects in their private spaces. This book is definitely filled with loads of style inspiration!
- Goop Clean Beauty: The Editors of Goop – GOOP is all the rage nowadays, and this book is proof that editors know what they are talking about. The perfect mix of tips and recommendations, favorite detox recipes, workout plans, and hair and makeup looks, this book is a complete guide for everything diet, sleep, exercise, and clean beauty products.
- Tom Ford: Tom Ford – This is the ultimate Coffee Table Book. Just search on Pinterest, and you will surely find it! This book is a complete catalogue of Ford’s design work for both Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent from 1994 to 2004, as it chronicles not only Ford’s clothing and accessories designs for both houses, but also explores Ford’s grand vision for the brands architecture, store design, and advertising.