DIY Rose + Lavender Bath Salts
Valentine’s Day is officially here tomorrow and not only am I experiencing it with the fiancé, but I’m also showing myself a little TLC this week with some R&R and some much needed spoiling!
Though I have some spa treatments scheduled for later this week, I’ve gotten a head start on a little spa night at home with the help of this cute and rosy DIY! I have been obsessed with roses as of late, so when I picked up these rose buds at a market a few weeks back, I decided to put together some rose bath salts.
With just a few soothing ingredients, you can create a sweet bath situation for you to celebrate self love this Valentine’s Day! Scroll through for the ingredients and directions to make it!
Rose + Lavender Bath Salts
- 1/2 Cup of Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Milk Powder
- 4 Tablespoons of Dried Rose Buds – Lightly Crushed
- 1 Cup of Epsom Salts
- 2 Drops of Rose Hip Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Dried Culinary Lavender
- Grind rose buds in a mortar and pestle until slightly broken.
- Combine all ingrediens in a bowl and stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into a jar and seal.