Last Minute Holiday Shopping with RetailMeNot.ca
With Christmas just under a week away, I am getting ready for the season and with that, shopping! Whether it’s shopping for a festive look for a holiday party or perusing gift options for friends and family, I especially love shopping when it involves discounts!
In case you haven’t already shopped with RetailmeNot.ca before, it is one of my favourite digital offers sites that compile the best in-store and online deals with some of my favourite retailers. Before I check out, I always make sure to check RetailMeNot.ca to find some additional ways to save.
Since it came to Canada a few years ago, RetailMeNot.ca aims to help every Canadian develop savvy spending habits, with major retailers like Sephora, Costco and Hudson’s Bay, you can save on everything from clothes to tech to travel and loads more.
The best part about RetailMeNot.ca is how easy it is to access deals. It’s as simple as clicking on one of the current tip coupons or searches your favourite stores for deals directly. You then click activate, and the coupon code will pop up in a new window. A handy tip while using the site is the feature that allows you to view comments from people who have used the coupon!
They do say that word of mouth is the best form of marketing, so this is the perfect place to shop while joining a shopping community!
As I’ve mentioned above, RetailMeNot.ca has a few deals and discounts and some I just couldn’t ignore, so I’ve shopped the site and enjoyed some of the savings!
- 20% off Kids Tech Toys at Indigo to help me shop for some of my nieces and nephews for Christmas
- Picking up some of my everyday beauty products like my go-to NARS concealer at Sephora and enjoying their Trial Size Surprise Gift with $25 purchase
- I’m saving all my cooking for Christmas, so ordering out is my new bff this week, and JustEat.ca is helping me out with their 12 Days of Offers
- Getting a head start on Boxing Day shopping with the BestBuy and their amazing sale. I didn’t think I needed a TV for my bedroom, but at $699 for an LG 55” 4K , I might have to get one!
- H&M is one of my go-to shopping spots, so thanks to RetailMeNot.ca I found out that they have up to 60% off + free shipping
While these are only a few of the deals available on RetailMeNot.ca, there are loads more that are bound to help you save a few bucks while Christmas shopping! It’s never to late to find the perfect gift after all! Head to RetailmeNot.ca for more deals and savings!
Thank you RetailMeNot.ca for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.