My Springtime Checklist
With spring (somewhat) finally here, I am getting so excited for whats to come over the next few months. Lately, all I can do is envision the beach, pretty summer dresses, patio hopping and just hanging out outdoors, so that is when I decided that I would put together a list of things I am ACTUALLY going to do this season.
Wondering what’s on my list? Well, get ready!
- Glamping or Camping – Honestly, I am a tomboy at heart so the idea of getting down and building a tent, cooking smores and hiking in the great outdoors totally does it for me, however the idea of being boujee and glamping sounds absolutely amazing! I’d really be happy with both options!
- Visit a Flower Field – This may seem like a random checklist item, but as I’ve expressed here on the blog and on social – I LOVE FLOWERS. Really, I just need the perfect setting so I can frolic and enjoy escaping the busy city. I’ve seen photos of the Lavender Field here in Ontario and it is number one on my list!
- Road Trip – The boyfriend will attest that I am a fantastic road trip buddy! Whether it’s a road trip around Canada or visiting the states to drive through a few different cities, I just love being in the car and seeing where the road takes me!
- Strawberry Picking – I love strawberries and I love being outdoors, so why the hell not? It is usually a great day that consists of picking fruit and then overloading on a food truck and strawberry jam to take home. Not to mention that this would be the perfect setting for a cute dress and straw hat!
- Bike Ride Adventures – I got a new bike last year, but I am ready to fully break it in this year. I already have plans to take my bike to the Toronto Islands but I am hoping to get on my yellow bike as much as possible this year!
- Take a Class – In most cases, this is an indoor activity but I have been obsessed with searching for fun classes online. I am thinking my first will be a cake decorating class but I also have my heart set on pottery or flower arranging! Dang, I may just do them all!
- Picnics Like, All the Time – I love picnics! The boyfriend even says I love them too much because it seems like every time we go out, I’m always bringing my picnic basket and pretending i’m not trying to turn it into a picnic, so most definitely there will be loads of that this season. Good food, music playing, beautiful setting and good company – isn’t that the best thing ever?
What are some things on your spring checklist? I am always down to hear more ideas!
Keep scrolling for more of this spring-like look:
Dress – GAP/ Espadrilles – Soludos/ Bag – Le Chateau/ Sunglasses – Free People