Shopping: Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop
I have a confession. I CAN’T STOP SHOPPING.
Lately, I have been online shopping like a boss and I’m not even going to apologize because Amazon.ca – which happens to be my most frequented shopping site, is now celebrating Amazon Prime Day, so naturally, I am soaking up all the amazing exclusive deals they have going on.
As I mentioned here, I’m picking up everything from my favourite beauty picks to pool floaties and just everything in between because well, can’t stop – wont’s stop! I knew that becoming a Prime Member was going to be helpful, but Prime Day has everything I’ve been swooning over!
Wondering what products are currently in my cart?
- I swear by the Garnier Micellar All-in-1 Cleansing Water for All Skin Types for the days when I want to remove the makeup on face, eye and lips without the need of rinsing
- Nothing beats pretty nail polish in pretty packaging, so naturally, the Smith and Cult Nailed Lacquer in the shade Fauntleroy is my new jam
- I don’t quite think my existing four pairs of espadrilles is enough, so I’m picking up these super adorable Soludos Women’s Platform Smoking Slippers
- You can never have too many sunglasses for Summer, so I’m snagging these PRIVE REVAUX “The Escobar” Handcrafted Designer Aviator Sunglasses in Pink
- What you get when you mix pretty flowers with a beautiful bag is this gorgeous ZAC Zac Posen EARTHA ICONIC Bag
There are loads of deals happening during Amazon Prime Day, so make sure you scoop up all your favourite items now!
Denim – GAP / Blouse – H&M / Loafers – Le Chateau / Hat – Forever 21 / Earrings – Reitmans / Bag – Poppy & Peonies