Spring Has Sprung at Sephora
Nothing beats a fresh lipstick, am I right?! Well maybe a perfume, eyeliner, mascara … you get the point!
This spring Sephora has all that covered and more, with tons of beauty essentials that had us salivating at their recent spring preview. From fresh floral scents to matte pouts, you can’t help but get excited for the spring.
One of the bigegst show-stoppers … Sephora’s new virtual Artist app that let’s you instantly try on any shade they carry. Let’s just say I could seriously do some major lip trial binge play here. No more disappointment when you get home and realize you bought the wrong shade of lipstick, imagine?!
Here are two more favourites from that night that you can expect to see rolling out now in a Sephora near you – try and control yourself!
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY
Putting the spotlight on dramatic eyes and flawless skin, this fabulous marc jacobs collection includes three product I simply adored:
- A fineliner ultra skinny gel eye crayon that provides wide-eyed definition by giving the illusion of more voluminous lashes and is available in two shades, blacquer and (big)eyes! a mod‐inspired white ($30)
- Cover(t) stick – a portable, twist-‐up stick demystifies colour‐correction with three specially formulated shade filters in marbleized hues to brighten dullness, neutralize redness and even skin tone ($53) – Not to mention they are super pretty to look at.• bright now: combines pink and lilac to brighten dullness
• co(vert)affairs: combines citron and lime to neutralize redness
• getting warmer: combines peach and caramel to even hyperpigmentation
- The high life three piece petites gel eye crayon collection shows good things really do come in small packages! Neutrals include essential hues, blacquer, ro(cocoa) and sunset, or make eyes pop with intense shades – intro(vert), (plum)age and navy noir ($30)
DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY FRAGRANCE COLLECTION
A series of 10 curated fragrances, inspired by 10 moments, 10 stories and women seen and imagined outside of Derek’s window at 10 Crosby Street. Each of the 10 eau de parfum fragrances features raw ingredients, and everything from fresh and floral to deep and oriental. Included in the 10 piece collection preview available now exclusively at Sephora are ($95US each):
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby SILENT ST (White Musks)
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby LOOKING GLASS (Chinese Magnolia and Tonka Bean Madagascar)
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby HI-FI (Pink Peony and French Marcisse)
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby DRUNK ON YOUTH (Crisp Apple and Honeysuckle)
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby AFLOAT (White Mimosa and Orris)
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby RAIN DAY (Neroli Tunisia and Vetiver Haiti)
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby SOMETHING WILD (Cedarwood and Vanilla Bean Madagascar)
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby ELLIPSIS (Australian Sandalwood and Jasmine)
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby BLACKOUT (Osmanthus and Chai Tea Essence) – My personal fave!
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby 2AM KISS (Salty Wood ad Crystalized Amber)
For a closer look at the Derek Lam 10 Crosby fragrances, visit here.